The Meanstreets Self Defence Association brings a politics free approach to self defence and martial arts, providing martial arts instructor insurance, martial arts student insurance, personal accident cover, certifications, licensing and much more.
Being fully committed to the development of legitimate self defence clubs upholding standards of training, grading and licensing, MSDA is a professional body for coaches and instructors.
- No Politics
- No Association Interference
- Meanstreets Self Defence is an Association for independent clubs, independently run
- Facilitate access to DBS checks and safeguarding courses
- Speak to us in person or via email – at MSDA we appreciate the personal touch! Contact us now.
If you would like to join Meanstreets Self Defence Association we only ask the following from you:
- Supply the name of your club or proposed club
- Have at least 3 years’ experience within your Martial Art style or sport
- Have attained Black Belt status or trained attaining 1st Dan status within your chosen style
- Have studied or worked to a syllabus, training program or other (please state)
- We request that you take out your club and student insurance with MSDA (this isn’t mandatory)
- That you have an awareness of Health & Safety procedures whilst training and, if you teach children, you must have awareness of Child Protection Protocols.
- If working with children we require that you hold an up-to-date enhanced DBS check and relevant safeguarding qualifications. These can be facilitated by MSDA upon request.